Friday, May 27, 2011

The Baby Girl Gift Set #1

This all started with the booties, I was asked by a co-worker to make some cute little baby girl booties in pink for a baby shower she has to go to this weekend. After a while of non-stop looking for a nice pattern and procrastinating, I found something I really liked and hoped my co-worker and future mother would too.

After I showed her the booties, she added a bib request in the same color. So I went online for a easy and quick pattern, since the baby shower was only 3 days away.

The next day she asked for a headband with a flower, like the one I made for the dolls before. 2 days before the baby shower I was sitting on the couch and crocheting the headband, making flowers and still had no idea on how I would make the booties close.
Today, 1 day before the baby shower, I learned how to make flowers and added those right away to the booties, bib, and headband, and I think it really made it all look even better. This set would fit a 3-6 month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment