Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Princess Pillow Lizzy

This sweet looking Princess came together after I showed the Spongebob around at work, and a co-worker asked me if I could make a Princess for her 2 year old niece. Since a Princess is not at all a square I had to invent a whole new pattern as I went further along, it kind of came together.

I call this Princess "Elisabeth", "Lizzy" for short. She has a hat and a crown, puffy sleeves like the Disney Princesses, and a name across her butt. She took me about 2 weekends and a couple of hours during the week, the hardest thing was putting everything together.

I even attached hair because I am sure little girls like to play with hair just as much as I do. I know I said I wouldn't make another one of these unless I was asked to, but I think I might make a Princess with a blue dress, brown eyes and dark hair. Stay tuned for that Princess Pillow, which probably will be on www.etsy.com/shop/dunawaycrafts .

No comments:

Post a Comment