Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I've been busy guys

In the last couple weeks I've been crocheting my fingers bloody, well not really but they do hurt. Here is what has come to life.


I crochet some dolls, okay, lots of dolls! With dresses, flower dresses, striped dresses, pink dresses, and more.


I finally managed to paint my Mav ear rings. They are cute you have to admit.


More dolls, Rachel Rainbow, little Kitty, and Maryn Maryn with dresses, they are waiting to be picked up by my neighbor.


I made 3 custom order Dolphins that I shipped to Florida.


I made a small baby blanket, it's a small baby blanket since I didn't have the time to make it bigger.


I made this cute little Frog Prince hat, children size.


This is a custom order purple - aqua striped hat. The customer loved this hat and would like a pillow and possibly a blanket in the same color, I might throw in her name on the back of the pillow.


Here is another custom order for a 1 year old cookie monster set, hat, scarf, and mittens. I might make an adult size for me.


These Looney Tunes are 9 inches and 15 inches tall, and I already have a buying for Tweety if I make "him" a little skirt.


Yet another custom order, this is a child size bat hat, it is a happy little bat, and I hope it will be loved in his new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment