Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More fun things from my craft table to your home!

Like you can see, I have been very busy, this last month many people have been asking me to make different things for them, here are a few I have finished so far.


This is Sonic the Hedgehog, it is a small pillow, and it was my first try of creating a Sonic.


I finished this pillow within a Sunday afternoon, and I am very happy about it.


This little monkey I made for a co-worker.


It is about 6.5 inches tall.


Here we have a newborn hat and bib for some New York Yankees fans.


The bib has a clip for safe closing.


 Ohio State version of the Newborn hat and bib.


Here is a little piggy security blanket. I am thinking of making Princess security blankets for that special little Princess in your life.


This cookie monster is a part of a set.


Of course no cookie monster is complete without its cookie.


Yet another Spongebob pillow friend was ordered, along with his best friend Patrick.


They are always up to no good!


I made these small versions, as either small pillows or stuffed toys.


Don't they just look lovely together?


Here is the finished cookie monster set, it is for a 1 year old, it comes with a hat, mittens, scarf, sweater, and of course the stuffed toy.


Winter socks in Aqua-Purple stripes, matching a hat that I have previously made for the same customer.


This is Caillou, from the children's cartoon. I sewed his pants, hat, and shirt on to his body so it wouldn't get lost. I hope the customer is happy with this Caillou.


Well this is all for now folks. Thank you for following, looking, peeking, I appreciate all of it. Keep supporting me so I can keep creating new things for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment